6/22/09

DO U!


THE WAY TO A GOOD HAIR DO IS DO YOU.
The best way to get into what looks good for you, is to be true to yourself.
Beyonce don't even look like Beyonce after she leaves the video shoot or the red carpet. The bottom line is you better look in that mirror and make some realisitc decisons. It's a great idea to get the specs of what it is you are trying to do.
Make it a decison that is going to work for your head shape and face shape. I myself have a jug type head but hey,I know it. What do I care I just work with the juggosity and move forward. I need volume and so I know that will require layers. Layers are my best friend and maybe yours too. Don't get it twisted. Make sure you are going with the real density of your hair. My hair is thin I don't care. It is what it is. I know this so I work with it so that these things aren't a factor. Wear the hair don't let the hair wear you. Sorry B, BUT A POINT HAD TO BE MADE AT YOUR EXPENSE, WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE FABULOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment