6/25/09

A curl that will never die!!!!


All I know is you are the cream de la creame, you are that fiya. The burn will live on Michael and please believe. I know that through the struggles in your life you where still in my heart. I know that there where your skeptics and I must admit that I was a little confused. What I know for sure is, you had a hand in my molding. You had a hand in getting me to a place from which I didn't know that I could reach. You had the power and the energy to take us all there. I had to let them know when they talked that ISH,you had the power at any moment to change their minds about you. Let him walk through that door,I would say. That would shut that mouth up. Talk that, if you want to. Bring the house down on them baby. I knew they forgot. I would remind the haters. By the way this is a blog about procuring your inner diva qualities and guess what. Procure them bitches the King is dead!
Now let's not even begin with the hair influence there where so many people with a curl, no one even knows how much you influenced the real cult trend. I had mine stop playing.
REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JACKSON YOU DID YOUR THING AND NO ONE CAN ARGUE THAT.
TRUST!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: